Thursday, August 30, 2012

Let's try this again...

A few years ago, shortly after Josh and I were married, I started a blog. I didn't much care for blogging and stopped almost as soon as I started. I think I had insufficient inspiration. We just worked and not much else and that isn't much fun to blog about. I think I was also a little self conscious about my blog. I thought it was pretty boring and I didn't like to blog about myself. Well recently, I have found new inspiration, and something that could never bore me. And it goes a little something like this...



So I think I'll try this again, as I've got a lot more to say, and a lot more I want to remember. Our little family deserves that, even if I am a little timid about writing, and a little timid about sharing my soul. Here's hoping for a successful blogging experience.