I don't like to write. Largely because I feel I am no good at it. So here are some bullet points.
-I haven't been drinking diet soda or anything artificially sweetened. Just shy of a month. This is Big.
-I love Vincent
-And Josh
-My goal of eating little to no refined or processed foods is going just ok. But I am happy with my progress
-Today I had a migraine, not a common occurrence. I used essential oils in hopes to help or alleviate. Nailed it.
-Speaking of O'ccurrence, I don't work there anymore.
-Speaking of not working anymore, I don't have to use drugs to make me sleep during the day so I can be awake at night.
-Practically drug free these days and doing well.
-I'm glad I wasn't on that Carnival Triumph
-I still want to go on a cruise
-Vincent gets constipated a lot. And I do things for him. And that's how I know, love really does have no bounds.