Already, this blog is a trial for me. :) Partly because of my new job. And partly because the post I've been working on is milestones from Vincent's first 12 weeks and it's kind of daunting to me. But I'm almost done with it and will be posting it soon.
So I have this job. And it's kind of brutal. But if I can stick with it just one more weekend, then I'll be able to work from home which will be fantastic. I work for a company called O'ccurance taking calls for infomercials. The Nutribullet to be exact if any of you have seen that one. Anyway, my scheduled hours are Thursday 1am to 7am. Friday & Saturday 1am to 9am. That's not really the bad part. They have what are called mandatories. Which pretty much make you work all weekend with breaks in between, but pretty much ALL weekend. Which, when I work from home wont be bad at all. But having to leave my family for almost three days straight has been rough. Oh and not to mention the sleep deprivation. Which isn't really alleviated during the week because my sweet little guy likes to wake me up.
With that said, I am very grateful to have this job. It's got good hours for me and I'll deal with those hours if it means Vincent wont have to do any kind of day care. Ever. And it's not often you find a job that will let you work from home.
And speaking of Vincent, here are some cute little fall pictures we just took....
This little cutie is 12 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe how much he's grown. It's been so fun to watch him grow from week to week. We love him a lot!